Give Me Some Greens: A Tropical Traditions Giveaway
It’s green and it’s good for you. And the best part, it doesn’t taste bad.
I always try to sneak things into my kids smoothies . . . even my own smoothies. Sometimes it works – sometimes it doesn’t.
The key is maintaining a smooth smoothie. You don’t want any of the healthy hidden ingredients to get stuck in teeth or deposit themselves along the throat.
Also, they can’t smell overly earthy.
After searching for the perfect greens for our smoothies, I have finally decided on Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens. The product tastes sweet, blends EASILY, and doesn’t smell like the good ‘ol earth.
Bonus factor: the kids will drink it. (I even like it!) Mr. Smiley LOVES it. Just the other day he drank a quart of kefir with the Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens blended in. Thanks to great diapers, all turned out well.
Would you like to try mixing some Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens into your smoothie or fruit juice?
Enter to win!
Please, please, please . . .do not put more than one entry per comment. I will be using www.random.org to pick the winners. So if you would like for your comments to count, leave individual comments ON THE BLOG (click on that link), NOT FACEBOOK.
Make sure you are logged in to Disqus or please leave your email address in your comment.
All options are worth 1 entry, unless otherwise stated. My real-life friends can enter this giveaway.
- (Mandatory) Click on the link and subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Newsletter.
- Become one of my fans through Google Connect if you aren’t already! (It’s over there on your right . . . see all of the little people?)
- Tell me why ingesting Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens is good for you.
- Buy something from Tropical Traditions. When they ask you how you heard about Tropical Traditions, list my sponsor id (5498794). I won’t make any money off of this . . . but I will get a coupon for other Tropical Traditions products.)
- Tweet or blog about the giveaway and then come back and leave me the link.
Remember, only #1 is mandatory. The rest of the entries are optional, but you MUST comment separately for each one.
The Fine Print: I will email you when you have won. You must respond within 48 hours.
Contest ends September 23, 2010 at Midnight
Author’s Note: I was given this product to review from Tropical Traditions, and I do not have to return the product to the vendor. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine unless otherwise noted.