It Is Snowing In Our Attic
I’ve seen a lot of hoses going up our stairs this fall. But this time the hose wasn’t leading to a birthing tub . . .
You see, the Hottie loves winter so much, he decided to make it snow in our attic.
But seriously. (As the Hottie would say.)
The “R Factor,” whatever that is (actually click on the link to find out), went from this:
You might say that our house was a bit chilly prior to tonight.
- I’m thankful that the boys’ rooms will be warmer and they shall sleep more comfortably.
- I’m also thankful that we will hopefully have a cheaper heating bill now.
- And Lord willing, we will see a bit of a tax break . . . not that we considered this or anything.
But who am I most thankful for? (Two people actually)
Two men made this happen today (with the Lord’s help) – 4. the Hottie, of course, and . . .
5. my father-in-law, who dedicated his whole day to helping the Hottie install a ceiling fan and load the insulation hopper.
Thanks so much, John!!!!
6. And thanks for sharing him with us Kathy, in addition to bringing lunch!
Head on over to Conny’s blog to see what everyone else is thankful for this November.