Magneatos: A Guidecraft Mom Blog Review
Primary colors. Magnets. Balls. Lots of pieces. Open-ended play.
Three little boys’ delight.
What can you do with this toy?
- Experiment. Plain and simple. See what shapes you can make and see how magnets work.
- How high can you build a Magneato tower before it falls?
- Magneatos work great as barbells for working out!
- We also used Magneatos to count and sort colors.
- Mr. Smiley loved cleaning them up. Can’t argue with that!
- They also worked as a GREAT Tot Tray toy!
- He spent time seeing what he could find that his Magneatos would stick to . . .
But his favorite place to play with them (and I am not condoning this for any of your children) was Mussie’s crate!
Or if you would like to win a set for the child in your life, here is your chance. Jolanthe over at Homeschool Creations will be hosting a giveaway beginning Monday for a 36-piece set of Magneatos as part of the Guidecraft Back to School Twitter Party on Tuesday, September 28th from 8-9pm EST.
This product was given to me for review purposes and I do not have to return the product to the vendor. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine. And I must admit, I am enjoying being a part of the Guidecraft Mom Blog team because Guidecraft has a lot of great educational toys for children!