Tropical Traditions Arnica Moisturizing Lotion: A Giveaway
It doesn’t claim to turn your alligator claws into silky smooth hands.
But it did mine.
It doesn’t promise to heal your cracked and bleeding thumbs.
But it did mine.
It doesn’t promise anything . . . but only that it is natural.
It won’t rub in quickly. But that is ok. It doesn’t contain alcohol. Alcohol will only dry your hands out anyway.
It doesn’t claim to take away all of your pain, though it contains arnica. Yet truthfully, my feet did feel better. Maybe that was just because I actually gave my dogs some attention after standing on them all day. It could have been a placebo affect.
I don’t care. My feet and hands felt softer and the aches from the day were smoothed out.
It doesn’t promise to smell good. Using it, though, reminded me of something herbal. Medicinal. Granola. Likeable. Enjoyable.
I highly recommend you win this . . . or buy it. I might even try to win my own giveaway. We have almost emptied our Arnica Moisturizing Lotion from Tropical Traditions.
Enter to win!
Please, please, please . . .do not put more than one entry per comment. I will be using www.random.org to pick the winners.
Make sure you are logged in to Disqus or leave your email address in your comment.
All options are worth 1 entry.
(Mandatory) Click on the link and subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Newsletter.
- Become one of my fans through Google Connect if you aren’t already! (It’s over there on your right . . . see all of the little people?)
- Read about The Nourished Kitchen e-course and tell me one thing that you would like to learn if you enrolled in it.
- Buy something from Tropical Traditions. When they ask you how you heard about Tropical Traditions, list my sponsor id (5498794). I won’t make any money off of this . . . but I will get a coupon for other Tropical Traditions products.)
- Tweet or blog about the giveaway and then come back and leave me the link. Only once, please.
- Comment whether you stand or sit more during daylight hours.
- “Like” this lotion on Facebook.
Remember, only #1 is mandatory. The rest of the entries are optional, but you MUST comment separately for each one.
The Fine Print: I will email you when you have won. You must respond within 48 hours.
Contest ends February 14, 2011 at Midnight
Author’s Note: I was given this product to review from Tropical Traditions, and I do not have to return the product to the vendor. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine unless otherwise noted.