10 Favorite Websites to Use for Homeschooling
Every Tuesday, for the next ten weeks, some of my bloggy friends (myself included), will be participating in a special Ten in Ten blog hop. Be sure to subscribe to our feeds so you don’t miss a single post.
Drum roll . . . these are probably my 10 most resourced websites for our homeschool classroom. Now, this list IS NOT INCLUSIVE. There are a lot of other websites that I utilize. For example . . . YouTube. I created my list from memory . . . that tells you that I visit these sites on a regular basis for ideas.
- Homeschool Share
- Homeschool Creations
- 1+1+1=1 (specifically Calendar Connections, RRSP, and Tot Tray ideas)
- Delightful Learning
- Mama Jenn and her Education Cubes
- Meet Penny (I love her multiplication flash cards!)
- Classical Conversations (a good reason to invest in an iPad – there is an app for the kids’ memory work!)
- The Craftsy Classroom (including Lapbook Lessons, File Folder Fun, Preschool Post) . . . . Valerie’s post make me laugh nearly every time . . .
- Freely Educate and
- Spell Out Loud
- Bonus: Notebooking Pages . . . remember I just discovered this website!!! I think it will be a great fit for our venture into Classical Conversations. Don’t forget that the Facebook party launching The Notebook Publisher begins tonight at 8pm. Prizes include: a gift certificate to Amazon, a ProClick Binding Kit System, and items from Trivium Pursuit, Harmony Fine Arts, the Notebooking Fairy and many more!
See what sites my buddies use . . . and head on over to iHomeschoolNetwork and live a little, link up with Angie at Many Little Blessing. (I have met Angie IRL . . . in fact I spent a lot of time with her at the airport . . . she is super sweet!)
What is your favorite homeschooling website? (You don’t have to mention me!)