Many people ask me what our budget is . . . and I am hesitant to divulge that information. I won’t leave you hanging, though.
I would imagine that our grocery and supplement budget is higher than most. I wouldn’t have it any other way. We radically changed our lifestyle for health reasons.
But I do have a few tricks up my sleeve, which you will find here on my blog.
In fact, I originally started writing my blog because people kept asking me to email them my “frugal organic” tricks.
- take one step at a time
- never go beyond what God has called you to learn and implement.
Otherwise, let your fingers do the clicking and scroll down my frugal organic list of ideas prayerfully and see how God would want you to change your life for the better! (You could even save some money!)
(I have to warn you . . . some of these posts are from my old blog . . . and need a bit of updating. But not all of them!)
- Be your own barber — learn to cut hair with a good set of clippers
- Never Buy New Books: Paperbackswap . . . free books with a catch
- Homemade Cleaning Products
- Cloth Diaper (it smells so much better than a disposable!)
- Composting with green and brown matter and worms
- Make your own crackers
- Stay healthy
- Crave homemade granola not cereal
- Square Foot Garden (I can’t find this post . . . lost in the blog transfer)
- Easy Homemade Wheat Bread (but I would take this course instead . . . I did!) or use a bread machine
- Milk Kefir
- No More Paper Towels
- Protein Bar that won’t cost a fortune
- Vanilla Extract
- Counter-top Yogurt or Yogurt the Hard Way