10 Reasons I am Excited About 2012-2013 School Year
This is easy for me to come up with 10 reasons I am excited about our 2012-2013 school year.
- I am excited to start Classical Conversations.
- My kids are excited about their new friends at Classical Conversations.
- We get to draw maps.
- Our Classical Conversations curriculum fits all in one bag.
- I am going to be a tutor for Classical Conversations . . . I love being back in the classroom.
- I miss the structure school provides for us.
- I am excited to memorize an approximately 160 point timeline, all of our presidents, and who knows what else.
- I love that Gabe is included in the Classical Conversations Community and will be able to join his brothers.
- The teacher’s manual for Classical Conversations – so simple and easy to follow. I don’t have to photocopy anything if I don’t want to.
- I don’t have to go to the homeschool conventions anymore.
- Bonus: My school room is clean and we are going back down there to do school once again.
OK . . . most of the things I am excited about . . . all about me. Sigh.
This is not a Classical Conversations sponsored blog post. I am just a weee-bit over the top excited about our new adventure.