30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 8
Connie, over at From the Heart of My “Haus” is celebrating 30 days of Thanks during the month of November. Be sure to visit her blog and link up with us as we celebrate God’s goodness.
I am thankful that . . .
- I got to play in the dirt and plant some garlic.
- I am currently relaxing while watching the Amazing Race.
- The Hottie Hubby graced me with some alone time and I took a luxuriously hot bath while reading Pride and Prejudice.
- Nemo is still alive.
- Mr. Smiley took a long nap this afternoon that was much needed for him and me.
- I went on two walks today.
- The weather was ABSOLUTELY perfect.
- Mr. Me-Too learned how to get water from the kitchen sink all by himself. Now that will be helpful.
- The Hottie Hubby delighted me with supporting the purchase of a take-out dinner.
- What matters is who I am in Christ–not how thin I am, not what I do for exercise, not how many Bible verses I know, not how many followers I have on my blog, not anything but Christ and Christ alone.