30 Days of Thanks: Day 16
Connie, over at From the Heart of My “Haus” is celebrating 30 days of Thanks during the month of November. Be sure to visit her blog and link up with us as we celebrate God’s goodness.
- I am totally blessed to get to blog for Earth Angels Cloth Diapering Company, The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew, Thomas Nelson, MamaBuzz, Healthy Moms, MyBlogSpark and Tyndale House (one of these days). The packages that arrive on my doorstep and in my in-box, truly bless this blogging gal whose love language is gifts! As a kindergarten teacher, I used to get all sorts of self-esteem boosters . . . now it comes in the form of drawings from my children and gifts from complete strangers. God is so gracious to know what I need to keep going. He did make me and He would know best. NOTE my new slogan is: Will blog for comments (or free stuff).
- Homemade chicken alphabet soup
- SuperWhy on PBS was about Cinderella today.
- Kale is virtually tasteless when placed secretly in food, but adds tons of nutrients.
- The Netti pot.
- Sammy’s Wipe Beans — they make changing a diaper a positive aromatic experience.
- Umm . . . I won a diaper today. It always comes back to potty talk . . .
- My dishwasher is cleaning my dishes.
- My washer and dryer are working well and washing the insane amount of laundry that has accumulated. (Secretly, my MIL just said, “YES!” Napoleon Dynamite style. I know she will be looking forward to Wednesday now.)
- I’m not cooking dinner tonight. We are having leftovers.
- I have this post done early so the Hottie Hubby doesn’t have to say, “What are you doing? Can I use the computer?” It’s all yours, baby!
Please leave a thankful comment at these lovely ladies who are also blogging about thankfulness.