30 Days of Thanks: Day 20
Connie, over at From the Heart of My “Haus” is celebrating 30 days of Thanks during the month of November. Be sure to visit her blog and link up with us as we celebrate God’s goodness.
3. MCL Day! This is the one day a year that my mom, sister and I meet at MCL (with all of our children) to honor my grandma’s life. We just have a chaotic lunch enjoying the meal my grandma always got. The only difference is that she always ate her cherry pie first.
5. A clean refrigerator. Thanks, Mom!
7. I have some coconut oil. I missed it so much.
8. I am having fun having my neighbor over to play. They are doing crafts.
9. I am going to meet Baby N this weekend!
10. Even though I broke the Loser Curiser’s taillight and scratched the Hottie’s car (that is normally gone during the day, but wasn’t because he biked) . . . it isn’t eternal. I still have salvation even though I screwed up!
11. I took a shower before lunch.
Have you entered the Tropical Traditions Arnica Massage Oil giveaway? Even my friends can enter!
Please leave a thankful comment at these lovely ladies who are also blogging about thankfulness.