30 Days of Thanks: Day 6
Connie, over at From the Heart of My “Haus” is celebrating 30 days of Thanks during the month of November. Be sure to visit her blog and link up with us as we celebrate God’s goodness.
I choose to be thankful for . . .
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul will make its boast in the Lord . . . .
- a hard day
- two ear infections instead of H1N1
- my mom made me lunch
- my sons gave me knee kisses while I cried
- when I am weak, tired, angry, frustrated . . . God is my strength.
- I have a husband who is adventuresome and biked to work today. I wish he were home, but I am proud of his endurance and sustainability.
- The fondue party was fun with lots of good fellowship.
- My friend’s ultrasound showed signs of a healthy baby!
- It is the beginning of the weekend.
- It is almost bedtime.