30 Days of Thanks: Day18
Connie, over at From the Heart of My “Haus” is celebrating 30 days of Thanks during the month of November. Be sure to visit her blog and link up with us as we celebrate God’s goodness.
- The people who left a comment on my Wordess Wednesday post. I received 11 comments! This is a record for me for a non-giveaway post. Yahoo!
midwifefriend was home this AM, and we chatted. Now if only we could find a date to go out for dinner. Thanks for your thoughts–I’ll send you an update!
- My MIL was able to change her plans this morning, arrive at my house early, and come bearing a Venti Starbucks!
- After that, she folded
one(twelve? loads) smalllarge pile of laundry. It was fun because she absolutely delighted in accomplishing this colossal task. She was like Gutzon Borglum who took 14 years to create Mount Rushmore with 400 of his closest friends. Seriously . . . it was a monumental (catch the pun?) task. Thank you!
- Though I hated the thought of entering a pediatrician’s office today, our former doctor’s office welcomed us with open and polite arms. We are further delving into Mr. Me-Too’s sickness, though we did see improvement in his vocal skills today (Moms–you know what I am talking about).
- I sat at Starbucks and read Pride and Prejudice–more great quotes will be coming. I was delighted to enjoy the company of my photography friend and book-club buddy, Janet.
- I think I may actually complete a lapbook, for once. Now we just need to use it.
- I cleaned 2 bathrooms!
- My friend, Tina, is coming home for Thanksgiving.
- Nickle and I are splitting an order from Oriental Trading company . . . and I am so excited! Did you know that you can register to win a gift card from there every day? I think it is for $100. I am amazed how Nickle is tackling life in stride after just having her 4th baby. Amazing. Now if only I could meet this cute bundle!
Have you entered the Tropical Traditions Arnica Massage Oil giveaway? Even my friends can enter!
Does anyone know the winner of the DivaCup from yesterday’s post, Jenlu1703 (your email address isn’t working!)? If you don’t email me by tomorrow, then I’m choosing a new winner!
Please leave a thankful comment at these lovely ladies who are also blogging about thankfulness.