Apologia Live Retreat Giveaway
A unique giveaway.
A retreat for moms. A time of restoration, fellowship, and encouragement.
What is Apologia Live? A retreat. I would almost call it a massage for your brain and heart.
Why would you want to win this giveaway? It is an opportunity to attend a retreat designed to encourage and support homeschool moms.
I’m sold. Sign me up.
But it gets better.
Why would you want to go? This retreat will allow you “to celebrate the journey of homeschooling, wifehood, and being a mom during the good times, the bad times and yes, even the ugly times.” You will look at the scriptures and seek encouragement from veteran homeschool moms on how to delight in your role.
Not just delight or enjoy or be thankful . . . but Celebrate the Journey. Your journey. My journey. The journey the Lord has placed us in. You know . . . teaching these little arrows called blessings.
The retreat can be found in the following cities. Is one of them close to you?
- Chicago, October 7-8, 2011
- Austin, October 21-22, 2011
- Baltimore, March 9-10, 2012
- Atlanta, March 23-24, 2012
Because I have a ticket to give away (a $115 value). Your ticket will include Friday evening sessions and all day Saturday until 4:15, plus Saturday lunch.
And, Lord willing, I’ll be there. Not at all of them. Just the Chicago one . . . . with my little Naomi since she is still nursing (and not walking!)
Apologia Live Retreats are faith-based encouragement and fellowship designed specifically for homeschool moms. Our foundation is on Jesus Christ and the scriptures. You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel accommodations.
Enter to win! One winner will be chosen by Mr. Random. Please list each entry separate.
Mandatory: What excites you most about going to the Apologia Live retreat?
- Check out the registration page. Who else could you invite? There is a discount!
- Follow Apologia Live on Twitter and Tweet about the giveaway, making sure to include @GranolaMom4God and @ApologiaLive.
- Which retreat will you attend?
- Share with me your heart . . . anything from why you homeschool, who you homeschool, your favorite subject to teach, or just answer this . . . how are you? Really?
Giveaway ends Monday, September 19, 2011.