Conference From a Couch
It wasn’t an audible voice, but there was certainly a very strong announcement in my brain from the Lord that I was NOT to purchase any more conference tickets.
Blogging or touch-feely-mom-related conferences.
That if I was to go to one, I had to attend from home or HE (meaning God) would provide the means for me to attend said blogging or touchy-feely-mommy conferences.
And He did.
- I went to Allume. God used my boss.
- I went to Influence. God used Trader Joes to get me there.
- I’m going to Women of Faith. God provided a ticket from Tommy Mommy.
- I will add that I am attending the Cincinnati Homeschooling Convention . . . but that is classified as a non-mommy-touchy-feeling conference.
- I’m going to A Woman Inspired.
I’m attending A Woman Inspired in a most unusual way. A way that I have prayed for . . . for nearly four years probably.
I encourage you to register. It’s free. Some amazing women are attending. Like you. Because you don’t have to leave your home.
Or purchase a ticket.
See you there. The conference begins Wednesday, March 20, 2013 – Friday, March 23, 2013.
Did I mention I was one of the speakers?