My Current Subscription Boxes
There is nothing like #HappyMail or receiving a package in the mail. I suppose I am somewhat vain because I send myself mail — rather I subscribe to several Subscription Boxes.
What Subscription Boxes Do I Receive?
- Faith Box — I was initially intrigued by Faith Box because I saw that one month a Young Living bottle of lavender was included. I signed up that month. However, my subscription didn’t start until the following month. Which was a glorious month, because I learned all about Perry Noble, and read his book, and started a book club as a result. Faith Box “inspires daily Christian living by helping you grow in your faith, impact your community, and discover meaningful products from companies that do good.” Each month includes a devotion, music download, eco-friendly products, and each subscription provides three meals to hungry children.
When you sign up this month for Faith Box, receive 20% off your first box when you use promo code SUMMER16 at checkout. Visit Faith Box!
- Date Box — It seems that getting a babysitter can sometimes be challenging and after 17 years of glorious marriage, sometimes dates become a bit routine. I mean, we ALWAYS have a date each week — but it typically consists of chocolate and Netflix. Well, Date Box has spiced things up a bit. Most recently we painted!
- Young Living Essential Rewards — I have been on Essential Rewards for something like 70 months. It has allowed me to make sure I have the right wellness tools in my arsenal for when a need arises — which is basically every day.
- Ivy Kids — this really started because I felt a little negligent regarding Omi’s Pre-school experience. I love Ivy Kids because EVERYTHING I need to “do” school is included in this jam packed box. And she loves seeing the mailman bring her green box to the front door each month.
- Scarlet Lime Planner Society — I really look forward to this Subscription Box because when I don’t have fresh flowers on my counter top, I receive them in a box. And well, I have a fetish for Washi Tape — though my children refer to it as wedgie tape.
- Amazon Subscribe and Save — I try and avoid going to the grocery store. So we receive things like LaraBars, cocoa, toilet paper, nighttime pull ups, cod liver oil, vitamins without iron, snack olives, jasmine tea, etc. It is a FANTASTIC life saver for me and fun for the kids to open each month!!!
- Green Bean Delivery — We have utilized Green Bean Delivery for 6 years. It was a lifesaver when I was immersed in all things baby and found that going to the grocery store proved challenging.
- Introverts Retreat — Each box starts with a bath item such as a bath bomb, salt soak, or bath tea, so you can turn your tub into a spa. We know how stressful a world of people can be, so we also include a skin, facial, or body care item to really set the spa mood. In addition, you’ll also receive something to help make your space feel quiet and relaxed. This can show up in your box as a beautifully scented candle or room spray, a snack to treat yourself, or a cute little introvert themed gift. Finally, you’ll receive your choice of a monthly book in your choice of a dreamy romance novel, an exciting mystery, or a work of general fiction. Not a book person? Skip the book and receive an extra bath or beauty products instead. The deluxe box includes everything in the regular box, plus up to four additional items such as fashion accessories, DIY craft kits, home decor, inspirational items, and more. I’m excited because I actually had an item in the April 2018 box!!!
- Sola Sisters — This precious box is part of my 2018 goals. I wanted to memorize more scripture and found this box that helps me to do that very thing! Each Subscription Envelope includes: One New Memory Verse Card per week (business card sized) Memorization Tracking Sheet Bookmark with an extra credit memory challenge Invitation to our Private Facebook Group for Accountability and Community with other sisters Access to extra printable and documents.
So, do you subscribe to any of these Monthly Boxes?
Or are you interested in subscribing to one? My personal favorite is the Young Living Essential Rewards. Email me if you are interested in knowing more!