Elementary Round Up
Due to an unforeseen sudden hiatus of our internet . . . I am just getting around to posting the bi-weekly Elementary Round Up.
So it will be short and sweet . . .
- finishing our Answers In Genesis study of Space and launching our study of weather
- handwriting verses that have been sent to friends and family through the mail
- an overnight with Nana and Mops (Grandpa) filled with lots of Legos
- an attempt to visit the grand-opening of the Lego store (we didn’t get close to the door but we did help build an 8-foot Buzz Lightyear
- enjoying our new Apologia study of Anatomy (I have learned so much!)
- Stick figuring through the moving and true story of the Resurrection with Grapevine Studies
What has been going on in your school room?
If you don’t have a blog to link up with . . . leave a comment and tell us what your family did in the Learning Room!
- Write a blog post about your elementary aged child(ren), first through sixth grade, comprising the activities you did the prior two weeks. You can include pictures, bullet points, tools used, learning gained, God moments, etc.
- Be sure to include a link back to my blog. By doing so, other like-minded readers can hang out in a central location if they are looking for Elementary School ideas. Publish your post and then head back to my site.
- Provide the exact link (URL) of the Elementary Round-UP blog post you wrote, not your blog’s home address, through the provided MckLinky.
- Optional: I would love it if you grabbed my blog button over on the side.
- You can combine this with other meme’s if that helps you to save time (as long as it is OK with the other blog owner).
BIG IMPORTANT HEART MOMENT: This isn’t a blog post to WOW other moms . . . the point of this is to help YOU document on YOUR blog what you and your child(ren) are learning. My link-up is only to provide some accountability. I won’t come and leave nasty comments on your blog if you don’t link up.