Elementary Round Up
Nearly 400 pictures later . . . and I am only going to show you one day’s worth of pictures.
We are on vacation. Doing vacation-like things.
I’m not supposed to be blogging.
I thought I would get TONS of stuff done by not doing school, not blogging, and having the Hottie home.
We have been playing.
Naaaaaaaaaaa . . . .
Because sometimes when you play, you learn.
You let go.
You become independent.
You get back up.
You see a new machine.
And you even learn a math term.
‘Cause your dad is a math whiz.
And a homeschool dad.
For example, a zamboni goes in a spiral. But I need to find out why the zamboni is called the zamboni.
What has been going on in your school room – and if you don’t have a blog to link up with . . . leave a comment and tell me what your family did in the Learning Room!
- Write a blog post about your elementary aged child(ren), first through fifth grade, comprising the activities you did the prior two weeks. You can include pictures, bullet points, tools used, learning gained, God moments, etc.
- Be sure to include a link back to my blog. By doing so, other like-minded readers can hang out in a central location if they are looking for Elementary School ideas. Publish your post and then head back to my site.
- Provide the exact link (URL) of the Elementary Round-UP blog post you wrote, not your blog’s home address, through the provided MckLinky.
- Optional: For now, I would love it if you grabbed my blog button over on the side. At some point, I may get creative and create a button specific to this meme . . .
- You can combine this with other meme’s if that helps you to save time (as long as it is OK with the other blog owner).
BIG IMPORTANT HEART MOMENT: This isn’t a blog post to WOW other moms . . . the point of this is to help YOU document on YOUR blog what you and your child(ren) are learning. My link-up is only to provide some accountability. I won’t come and leave nasty comments on your blog if you don’t link up.