Giveaway #1: Grapevine Studies (My Fav!)
Oh . . . I am so excited for you to win this adventure. I came across Grapevine Studies through my involvement with The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew.
You might remember my review; however, I’ll leave you the link back to it . . . just to refresh your memory. I would hate to embarrass you!
It is ONE of two curriculums that we are consistently still using in our school room from the countless reviews that I have done so far this year. . . and I even already went ahead and purchased our Bible curriculum for next year from Grapevine Press.
I also bought a few other things . . .
. . . to do as a family in preparation for when the Christian population celebrates Resurrection Day, AKA Easter.
But what I am most excited about, are the unit studies we will do in this study:
. . . because it is so exciting to see how throughout the Old Testament, God was preparing hearts for the coming of His Son . . . and through these feasts NOW . . . celebrating them continues to prepare OUR hearts for the return of our Savior.
I HEART this curriculum. Whether you home school or not, these Bible studies are such a blessing. They take you through the Word, verse by verse. You can cover the ENTIRE Bible. Mr. Smackdown begs that we do a whole week’s worth of lessons in one setting.
Want to win both a teacher e-book AND a student e-book?
(If you are intimidated by it being an e-book, don’t be. I have found that e-books CAN be more helpful. I sometimes only print a week’s worth of lessons and other times, I print the book in its entirety! The bonus is that your e-book will be in color! (I think) And you can use it for years to come!)
How to Enter (and yes my friends and family can enter . . . I use www.random.org to pick the winner . . . and you aren’t friends with Mr. Random. No one is. So enter to win ON MY BLOG NOT through a FACEBOOK COMMENT.)
Mandatory: Tell me which set of e-books from Grapevine you would like to win and why.
Optional Entries (meaning write a new and separate comment for each)
- Become a fan of my blog (look over on the right sidebar) and tell me that you are or already were. A little avatar will show up when you follow me through Google Connect.
- Subscribe to the Granola Mom 4 God Feedburner – meaning you will get me in your in-box!
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post.
- Follow Grapevine on Facebook or Twitter
- Place my Granola Mom 4 God button in a visible location on your blog.
- Purchase something from Grapevine and receive 20% off using the discount code GM4G. (This code is actually valid until April 30th!)
Giveaway Ends: Thursday, April 8, 2010
Sorry US residents only!