Giveaway #2: Thirsties Duo Diaper
Julie from Earth Angels Diaper Company really does spoil me. Actually, my bloggy relationship with her has helped me become a bit of a diaper snob. Even though I have a whole stash of Chinese prefolds waiting for Baby #4 to use when he/she is born, I secretly (well, not so secretly now) want to use pocket diapers.
And the new Thirsties Duo Diaper would rank pretty high on the list of diapers that I might purchase in bulk! Why do I like it?
The biggest reason that I like this diaper is that I don’t have to take the insert out before I stick it into the diaper pail. It floats right out in the wash.
So if you have a rather . . . soiled diaper, your interaction with said diaper is significantly diminished.
Additionally, I like the gussets sewn in this diaper. It is like Mr. Smiley is wearing a wet suit – it just works in the opposite direction keeping the wet in the diaper.
By being Velcro, this diaper can quickly be changed if you have a wiggly little body you are working on. The Thirstie Duo Diaper can also be adjusted to fit your child perfectly due to the snaps and vast Velcro expanse across the waist.
And if you have a child that drinks a lot of liquid . . . the insert that comes with this diaper is thirstier than your baby! It is 7 layers thick! Sure to absorb a lot of content!
Here is the good news! Julie has graciously agreed to partner with me during my 200 Subscriber Giveaway!
You can win a Thirstie Duo Diaper!
How to Enter (and yes my friends and family can enter . . . I use www.random.org to pick the winner . . . and you aren’t friends with Mr. Random. No one is. So enter to win ON MY BLOG NOT through a FACEBOOK COMMENT.)
Mandatory: Tell me what size Thirstie Duo Diaper you would want, along with the color.
Optional Entries (meaning write a new and separate comment for each)
- Become a fan of my blog (look over on the right sidebar) and tell me that you are or already were. A little avatar will show up when you follow me through Google Connect.
- Subscribe to the Granola Mom 4 God Feedburner – meaning you will get me in your in-box!
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post.
- Tweet about this giveaway, being sure to leave the URL or your Twitter ID. (Mine is GranolaMom4God—don’t be offended if I don’t follow you back. I typically only follow my local friends because I use an add-on through Firefox and it is a pretty tiny screen. So if I followed everyone who followed me . . . all I would do is scroll through my Twitter box. Maybe I just need direction as to a good Twitter application. Additionally, my friends and I Tweet back and forth to each other. I can’t tweet everyone!)
- Follow Earth Angle Cloth Diaper Company on Facebook or Twitter
- Place my Granola Mom 4 God button in a visible location on your blog.
- Give me or the Hottie Hubby a topic to write about for a future blog post.
- Tell me 3 other facts about this fabulous diaper that I did not list.
Giveaway Ends: Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Sorry US residents only!