Giveaway #4: From Photo to Poster
The Hottie Hubby has always wanted to turn one of our personal photos into a poster.
I might choose this photo
But it’s not about me, even though this is
my God’s blog.
He would probably choose something from Colorado . . .
or Utah . . .
or even India . . .
OK . . . or even India . . .
Hottie, now is the time. Wait no longer because for your 1/2 Birthday today, I’m going to let you do this very thing.
The Giveaway: ONE lucky reader (plus the Hottie Hubby) will win a large format poster.
The bonus = 1 Business Day Turnaround, choice of high gloss or semi-gloss paper, and FREE UPS Ground Shipping. However, this giveaway is limited to US Residents only.
What would you want to hang on your wall?
How to Enter (and yes my friends and family can enter . . . I use www.random.org to pick the winner . . . and you aren’t friends with Mr. Random. No one is. So enter to win ON MY BLOG NOT through a FACEBOOK COMMENT.)
Mandatory: Tell me about a photo you would like to be made into a wall graphic.
Optional Entries (meaning write a new and separate comment for each)
- Become a fan of my blog (look over on the right sidebar) and tell me that you are or already were. A little avatar will show up when you follow me through Google Connect.
- Subscribe to the Granola Mom 4 God Feedburner – meaning you will get me in your in-box!
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post.
- Tweet about this giveaway, being sure to leave the URL or your Twitter ID. (Mine is GranolaMom4God—don’t be offended if I don’t follow you back.)
- Become a fan of Granola Mom 4 God on Facebook.
- Place my Granola Mom 4 God button in a visible location on your blog.
- Visit Large Format Posters and tell me a little a little something about the company or the process of creating your poster.
Giveaway Ends: Thursday, April 22, 2010