Giveaway #6: Mail for your dog
Mussoorie received her first package in the mail, and she didn’t appear very grateful. In fact, Mr. Smackdown was significantly more excited . . . planning how Mussie would unwrap her gift from Pedigree, since she doesn’t have an opposable thumb.
I was a little surprised at her lack of interest. Apparently when the FedEx man delivered the package this past weekend, her snout became quite animated over the package, much to the dismay of this thoughtful man who had already thrown a bone out of the truck in an effort to befriend this lazy lion hunter.
After Mr. Smackdown took out the tissue paper, Mussoorie’s curiosity was peaked. What was that smell?
Thanks to Pedigree, 5 blessed dogs can receive a package in the mail just like Mussie did. But you will have to enter the contest for them—that whole opposable thumb and long nails really interferes with typing on the keypad.
I wonder what your dog’s thoughts on the products will be . . .
Sniffing the finger toothbrush. Not realizing what was REALLY being prepared for her mouth.
A doggie toothbrush . . . complete with instructions and toothpaste!
The package made me laugh a little bit. It reads like the drug commercials on TV.
“Mom, you aren’t seriously going to brush my teeth are you?”
She cooperated fairly well with getting her very first teeth cleaning. She salivated quite a bit, which the boys thought was both cool and gross.
And the reward . . . two DentaStix. They appeared to be a little bit chewy. But Mussie is not a discriminatory dog. She LOVES to eat. Anything. Yes, I mean anything.
Wanna win a package of Pedigree Dentastix, a chew toy, and a doggy dental tool kit for your faithful furry friend?
Please, please, please . . .do not put more than one entry per comment. I will be using www.random.org to pick the winners. So if you would like for your comments to count, leave individual comments ON THE BLOG (click on that link), NOT FACEBOOK.
All options are worth 1 entry, unless otherwise stated. My real-life friends can enter this giveaway.
- (Mandatory) Tell me what kind of dog you have, its name, and how old your dog is.
- Become one of my fans through Google Connect if you aren’t already! (It’s over there on your right . . . see all of the little people?)
- Grab my Granola Mom 4 God button and place it on your blog for all to see!
- Visit the “Dentastix Denture Your Dog Contest” website. Upload a photo of your dog www.dogsrule.com/oralcare and “denturize” it by adding the smile, words and voice of your choice. The winning dog will be featured in an advertisement in People magazine. (You can see Mussie’s picture at this link.)
- Tweet or blog about the giveaway and then come back and leave me the link.
Remember, only #1 is mandatory. The rest of the entries are optional, but you MUST comment separately for each one.
The Fine Print: I will email you when you have won. You must respond within 48 hours.
Contest ends 04/30/10 at Midnight
Author’s Note: I was given this product to review from Pedigree, and I do not have to return the product to the vendor. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine unless otherwise noted.