GM4G Giveaway #2
Tiffana, at Busy Bee Bags, is giving away a $10 off coupon to the winner of today’s giveaway. I wish that I could win this giveaway!
Through my blog-aversary I want to support as many crafty moms as I can. It has been through word of mouth, blog rolls, tweeting, etc., that my blog has grown. I am no MckMama or Pioneer Woman blogger, but nevertheless, I still feel blessed by my small but growing following.
Thus, I want to get the word out and celebrate some Mom’s who are working hard and being creative with their talents.
Last year, I purchased a Busy Bee Bag as a Christmas present for my niece. I saw a few pictures of my niece’s completed work, and it looked like she had a fabulous time making Tiffana’s projects.
And now, I want to give you a chance to experience our Tot School.
Please, please, please . . .do not put more than one entry per comment. I will be using www.random.org to pick the winners. So if you would like for your comments to count, leave individual comments.
All options are worth 1 entry, unless otherwise stated.
- (Mandatory) Visit the Busy Bee Bag website and leave me a comment telling me what craft you would like to make with your child, grandchild, or student.
- Become a Granola Mom 4 God fan (If you already are, leave a comment telling me so).
- Become a Granola Mom 4 God fan on Facebook. (If you already are, leave a comment telling me so.)
- Follow me on Twitter. (If you already are, leave a comment telling me so.)
- Tweet about this giveaway, making sure to include @GranolaMom4God
- Leave me a comment telling me about a craft you remember making as a child.
- Write a blog post about a craft that you made, being sure to include directions and pictures!
- Put my blog, https://jodimckenna.com, on your blog roll
- Grab my button and place it on your blog for all to see!
Remember, only #1 is mandatory. The rest of the entries are optional, but you MUST comment separately for each one.
The Fine Print: I will email you your coupon code when you have won. I must have your email address to alert you to your prize. You can include that in your comment or email me separately at email@example.com.