If You Give a Mom a Book: Nighty Night, Baby Jesus
Sustainable . . . yes. Would it need words to be sustainable? No. I was caught up in the precious pictures, drawn in a style . . . that I know not the name, only that it delights my eyes.
Up for work, the Ox plowed towardhis breakfast in the manger.But, in place of food, he founda perfect Little Stranger.
What did you read this week?
If you don’t know what a Sustaining Book is check out my first blog post on this topic, If You Give a Mom a Book.
- What is one book that stood out to you this week?
- What was the title of the book, and who were the author(s) and illustrator(s)?
- What conversations did it spark between you and your child?
- Did the book come up randomly in conversation at some point causing your child to create an application on their own?
- Set the scene—where did you sit?
- Did you have anything yummy to eat or drink while reading?
- Was music playing?
- How did reading together help your day?
- What was the story about?
- Did you like the illustrations?
- What was your favorite part about snuggling?
- Why was your book a Sustaining Book?
- Link up 1x a week. My goal is to post every Friday.
- Pick one book—your favorite book from that week.
- Use any one of the suggestions I listed above to include in your post.
- Grab my button on the sidebar to compliment your blog post.
- Enter the exact blog post address in Mr. MckLinky!
- Leave me a comment that you linked up!
I can’t wait to read about your Sustaining Book!