I Am Still The Same
You may have noticed a few changes on my blog. Or some repeated links in my blog posts.
For the record, I haven’t changed.
I’m still blogging the same.
Yes . . . I have ads. I’m promoting.
BUT and that is a big BUT . . . I am only advertising those resources that I USE IN MY HOME.
My blog doesn’t make a lot of money. In fact, if you tallied the time I have spent writing and the total of goods that I have received, I would still be in the red.
However, I have prayerfully decided to include a few TRUSTED ads on my blog. And really . . . I am just an affiliate.
So when you click on them maybe, not always, but maybe I will earn a penny or two.
If I accumulate enough pocket change . . . then just maybe all of my pocket change will help me attend the Relevant Conference.
So who am I supporting?
- Yea, I have been mentioning the Nourished Kitchen a lot. I’ve kind of exhausted all of my family recipes. Now I blog about our meal plan experiences . . . . annnnnnnnnd the great e-course Jenny is offering (which I hope to sign up for).
- In the future, I’ll be sharing about Cara’s GAPS meal plan that I am using for our breakfast and lunch meals. You can view more Information about Grain Free Meal Plans over at Cara’s blog. Or you can even sign up for Grain Free Meal Plans here.
- Remember how much I heart Water Kefir Soda? Well, I will soon be partnering with Cultures for Health for a water kefir grain giveaway!
- I also use a certain appliance that has made our whole foods experience SIGNIFIGANTLY easier . . . seriously. And that is my Vita Mix . . . I hope to share with you all the ways it has helped our family.
- Last but not least . . . and perhaps my favorite . . . introducing our Bible Curriculum, GrapeVine Studies. If you will remember, I wrote a review about our experience with GrapeVine last year . . . sweet sweet people. Go visit their website . . . fabulous materials that use the WORD as the textbook.
So . . . yes, I have ads. I wrestled with this decision for a long, long, long time.
I’m still the same. I’m not out to make money. I only want to go to the Relevant Conference on my own blogging power through the working of the Holy Spirit as God guides me.
My blog isn’t about me. I don’t want it to be about me. When it comes down to it . . . I began blogging at the Lord’s urging. I continue to blog for God.
And that urging will be manifested even more . . . but it’s time for snacks and school.
Just remember . . . I’m still the same. (And I also have the approval of my husband in my endeavors.) Bonus!
Email me if you have any questions.