The Last Birthday Bash Giveaway — Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil
This giveaway is deceiving, in a good way. You may dismiss my very last giveaway of the Blog’s Birthday Bash thinking . . .
“Coconut oil? Won’t that make me fat? Isn’t it unhealthy?”
Friend, this is a fine little giveaway that can actually help out your grocery budget for a month and possibly slenderize your waistline!
I absolutely LOVE coconut oil.
Let me tell you how I use it. This is NOT an endorsement for you to use it in such a way. In fact, I chose to do these things on my volition . . . some of these are MY ideas and others were suggested to me by my friends. They are NOT scientific facts, NOR are they endorsed by Tropical Traditions.
Don’t you love how overly honest I have to be about this? (Thanks new FTC laws for bloggers.)
(Note: I even used coconut oil this way before Tropical Traditions sent me a free sample to review.
And here is another Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.)
That said, I have tried other coconut oils and hands down, Tropical Traditions is my favorite. I HAVE to have it in my pantry! In fact, it has a permanent home on the kitchen counter top next to my Vita Mix and compost bucket!)
- lathered on top of toast
- a dollop in a smoothie
- to coat the pan when making cheese eggs, omelets, or sauteed veggies
- to lubricate a sore baby bottom painted with a diaper rash
- to soften, clean, and heal a flesh wound
- to moisturize my dry face in the winter
- mixed in with fresh fruit
- in lieu of butter when I make whole wheat bread or other baked items
- as one of two oils in my homemade granola
- a spoonful to ward off sickness
- a spoonful when we are sick to heal quicker
- for dessert when mixed with peanut butter, cocoa and honey
- simply every day because it supports my thyroid and weight loss
I love coconut oil! And I want you to, too!!! Please try this stuff out!
Want to know what you are playing for?
Tropical Traditions 32 ounce jar of Virgin Coconut Oil
Please, please, please . . .do not put more than one entry per comment. I will be using www.random.org to pick the winners. So if you would like for your comments to count, leave individual comments.
All options are worth 1 entry, unless otherwise stated.
- (Mandatory) Click on the link and subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Newsletter.
- Tweet about this giveaway, making sure to include @GranolaMom4God and leave a comment back at the blog.
- Become one of my fans through Google Connect if you aren’t already!
- Become a follower of me on Twitter or Facebook . . . leave separate comments for this.
- Watch this video and come back and tell me what you learned about how Virgin coconut Oil is made!
- Put my blog, https://jodimckenna.com, on your blog roll in a continuously visible location, not just a blog post.
- Grab my button and place it on your blog for all to see!
- Visit Tropical Traditions recipe website and tell me what recipe you would like to try (1 entry). Make that recipe, blog about it, or send me a picture of your coconut creation and earn 5 entries! (Leave 5 comments)
- Buy something from Tropical Traditions. When they ask you how you heard about Tropical Traditions, list my sponsor id (5498794)and you’ll get a free book called How it has changed people’s lives, and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy, with your order. (I won’t make any money off of this . . . but I will get a coupon for other Tropical Traditions products.) This is worth 10 entries!
The Fine Print: I will email you when you have won. You cannot win more than one giveaway. I must have your email address to alert you to your prize. You can include that in your comment or email me separately at email@example.com. You must respond within 24 hours.
Contest ends 10/20/09