A List For Myself
This is actually a purely selfishly motivated post. I need to create a “to-write” blog post list. And by uploading it for the whole world to see it holds me moderately accountable.
Notice, though, I am not setting due dates at this point.
- Tropical Traditions review and giveaway of the Cinnamon Orange Chapstick
- review of Smartypants Gummy Vitamins and $15 giveaway from Ecomom
- tutorial on making fermented potatoes
- the long awaited post on how to brew your own water kefir soda
- Date and almond granola bar recipe
- review of Kurt and Brenda Warner’s book First Things First
- Elementary House bi-weekly link-up (note this will include 1st thru 5th grade due to Michelle and Melanie’s suggestion)
- Loves First Bloom book review
- Etsy Baby Shower
- The making of OUR Jesse Tree
- compilation of everything we did and learned by reading The Little House on the Prairie book
- Thanksgiving Tot School Pack
- Preschool Corner
- Tot School
- God Made You Special Link Up – spurred on by my total enjoyment of Naomi
- a few thankful posts to support Conny!
- Timbetdoodle BambinoLUK Starter Pack
- and lastly, I’ve been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.
Wow. I have my work cut out for me.
No due dates. Only when I have time and it is for the pleasure of the Lord.