I got a little email a few days ago. And the timing was perfect. I do have a little celebration coming up, you know . . .
I was given the opportunity to pick out a little gift for YOU and for ME.
I had 200 stores to chose from. Can you guess what I chose? If you leave a comment you will be able to count that as an entry when the giveaway does start.
Here are some things to guess from . . .
- new bar stools since we gave some borrowed bar stools back to their original owner?
- an espresso machine, since I don’t like homemade chai anymore?
- an electric griddle for large morning birthday parties involving pancakes?
- a Plan City wood toy game?
- an indoor water fountain complete with candles for when we have another home birth, Lord willing?
Keep reading Granola Mom 4 God to find out!
P.S. Thanks to the Lord, I added two new products to the list of giveaway items already involved in the 200+ Subscriber Celebration. . . Grapevine Studies and something crafty from my friend, Charity!