Plan City Balancing Cactus Giveaway
I admit it. I am a snob for wood toys.
I blame that on my friend, Janine. She was a mom in a kindergarten class that I taught eons ago . . . and she introduced me to wood toys, nursing, homebirth, and some other granola things.
In fact, she was one of the first people who suspected I was pregnant with Mr. Smackdown, because I no longer drank Diet Coke (praise the Lord!).
And I craved pumpkin cream cheese muffins.
But that is beside the point.
CSN Stores let me pick out a fun toy from one of their 200 stores, and you bet I searched for HOURS finding just the right WOOD toy. Wood can be expensive. Hard to believe since trees are EVERYWHERE.
I found a game I had been wanting for the boys for awhile. The Plan City Balancing Cactus. Something the boys could play TOGETHER. It teaches discipline. Strategy. And come to find out, it even teaches vocabulary. For example, Mr. Smackdown learned the word symmetry. Something his dad excels at.
According to the website, this toy is “designed to improve fine-gross motor skills, dexterity and hand-eye coordination.”
We have had two goals: use all of the pieces or try and knock it down. Clear cut and simple.
Wanna win this colorful and fun game to play with your young children? Look rich for free!
How to Enter (and yes my friends and family can enter . . . I use www.random.org to pick the winner . . . and you aren’t friends with Mr. Random. No one is. So enter to win ON MY BLOG NOT through a FACEBOOK COMMENT.)
Optional Entries (meaning write a new and separate comment for each)
- Become a fan of my blog (look over on the right sidebar) and tell me that you are or already were. A little avatar will show up when you follow me through Google Connect.
- Visit one of CSN 200 stores and tell me something that you would like to own.
- If you have participated in If You Give A Mom A Book, give yourself a book. You can link up tomorrow!
- If you subscribe to Granola Mom 4 God, give yourself an extra entry.
- If you tweet about the giveaway, give yourself an extra entry – make sure to include @GranolaMom4God
- If you left a comment on this post, remind me!
Giveaway Ends: June 24, 2010.
US residents only!
The winner will have 48 hours to contact me. Note: US Residents only, please!