Purely Products Healthy Night Light: A Review and Giveaway
An air purifier would be nice.
However, I will settle for a Healthy Night Light in every room. It really is a good fit for our family.
More affordable ($29.95 for two or $19.95 for one). Dual purpose (cleaning and illuminating). Small. Easy to use. Long lasting. Attractive, but not attractive enough for little hands to be enticed by it.
Our light is currently illuminating and and cleaning Naomi’s room.
We already have another Purely Products item: the Pocket Purifier. It is quite a nifty product. But what I like EVEN more than the Pocket Purifier are the people BEHIND this product. You see, our original Pocket Purifier broke. This bothered them . . . bothered Patti. So she sent me a new one. AND . . . get this – she sent me a pink one all because I asked. Talk about customer service.
To top it all off. Patti was willing to dialog with me regarding the effectiveness and scientific proof behind their product. She sent me a study about the “science” behind how UV light kills DNA. Now that is customer service. (Did I already say that?)
But I digress.
How does the Healthy Night Light work? According to the Purely Products website,
The built-in ionizer cleans the air by generating negative ions that attract positively charged airborne allergens (such as pollen, dust, mold spores, smoke & pet dander) and removes them from the air. Negative ions have been shown to increase levels of serotonin in the blood, delivering more oxygen flow to the brain and promoting an overall feeling of well-being.
Some other perks regarding the Healthy Night Light?
- Cleans the air 24/7 even when the light is off
- Great for the nursery & children’s bedrooms
- Great for senior citizens’ living spaces
- Also perfect for hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, garages –anywhere low-level light at night is needed
- Automatic on-off light. Cool to the touch
- Offers more safety for moving around at night in the home for all ages
- Effective in a room up to 12’ x 12’
- Long life LED 35,000 hours
- 1-Watt Very low energy consumption. Pennies per year to operate
- Available in cream, pink or blue
- 100% Happy 2 Year Warranty – unconditionally guaranteed for 2 Years
What do I honestly think?
Truthfully, I think I will probably purchase two or three more. I like the company, the ample and soft illumination, the principle behind the product, and the potential for even better health and well-being as a result of using the Healthy Night Light.
Now you have the opportunity to win this nifty product for YOUR home!
Win one. Right here.
How to Enter
When you leave a comment, make sure you are signed into DISQUE or you LEAVE your email address. I have had so many people NEVER email me back . . . and lost their prize.
Mandatory: Where would you put your Healthy Night Light?
Optional Entries (meaning write a new and separate comment for each)
- Become a fan of my blog (look over on the right sidebar) and tell me that you are or already were.
- Subscribe to the Granola Mom 4 God Feedburner – meaning you will get me in your in-box!
- Follow Purely Products on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Purely Products on Facebook and let me know.
- Check out my Recipe page and tell me what you would like to make. I’m adding recipes to the list daily!
- Add my blog button to your blog.
- Tweet about this giveaway.
Giveaway Ends: January 20, 2010 Midnight.
US and Canada residents only!
I use www.random.org to pick the winner . . . and you aren’t friends with Mr. Random. No one is. So enter to win ON MY BLOG NOT through a FACEBOOK COMMENT.)
P.S. I was sent this product to review as part of my affiliation with MamaBuzz. I was not paid for this post, nor do I have to return the product.