The Thanks Continues . . .
- stumps in the middle of a beach
- and grateful that the Engineer took an even better picture.
- climbing a very tall sand dune . . . and not being a wimp . . . making my boys think that I am strong and cool.
- a funny Engineer . . . can we have every day be a vacation?
- Mama’s (grandma) who wears their granddaughters
- the perfect view for a quiet time
So much more . . . but the beauty of motherhood calls . . . and for that I can be thankful . . . since I wasn’t supposed to have any children.
Multitudes on Monday’s . . .