The days of Sir Honey’s Tot School are quickly coming to a close seeing as though his birthday is roughly three weeks away. . . and he will move over to preschool. I’m not sure how his is going to like that change . . . someone using his trays.
But I am sure I’ll figure something out . . . probably do a workbox type of system since Sir Honey will be using the Confessions of a Homeschooler ABC curriculum.
OK . . . Tot School random moments.
- Loading and unloading bouncing balls into a milk jar.
- Matching the correct color sticker with the correct construction paper circle (or star).
- Our teacher store has a bag of colored puzzle pieces to use for art projects. I had Sir Honey sort the colors.
- We have been learning about butterflies in preparation for the Totally Tots post I am working on. We are waiting for our butterflies to arrive and I REALLY hope this doesn’t turn into a repeat situation that we experienced with our ants that NEVER CAME.
- My bloggy friend, Carisa of Totally Tots and 1+1+1=1, blogged about one of her recent number pintables and I printed it right away. I think it was a tad bit overwhelming to Sir Honey. So for each number I had an airplane give him some pom-pom balls which seemed to break the work down into more manageable tasks.
- And we are trying to finish our uppercase alphabet . . . still. Here is the letter V for vegetable.