Twenty-Six Dollars and a Bible Verse
Drum roll . . .
Bam bam, bang bang, whildlop, lop, lop . . .
And the Bible Verse you helped to translate this month through your usage of affiliate links on Granola Mom 4 God . . .
Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Matthew 25:1, brought back some memories for me. I wrote a thesis paper on this very verse in college.
Maybe I should publish it for you all to read.
No. I would have to retype it. I have it saved on one of those hard disks . . . and I lack a computer to read that kind of disk now.
Instead, I’ll give you three ideas to do in lieu of reading my thesis paper:
- give up Starbucks, your diet Cokes, or a meal out . . . and sponsor one Bible Verse Translation for this month for the Vidunda people group
- commit to memorizing Colossians or the Sermon on the Mount this year
- collect all the Bibles in your house and take a picture . . . you’ll find out why on Wednesday
- Leave a comment and tell us what verse you helped to translate!
- Read or re-read last month’s post on Bible poverty
- watch this video from artist, Aaron Shust