Water Kefir Grain Giveaway
Finally. It’s here.
I am giddy.
Stupendously excited to share a unique giveaway with you.
You could be the future owner of your very own Water Kefir Grains.
- If you are a soda addict – now is the time to give it up.
- If you love juice – now is the time to put your juice into a healthier beverage and still maintain the sweet flavor you savor.
- Struggle to remember to ingest your daily dose of probiotic pills but always remember to drink a beverage throughout the day?
- Like a little carbonation?
Water kefir baabbyyyy.
Water kefir grains . . .
Unusual . . . yummy . . . healthy . . . refreshing . . .
Please, please, please . . .do not put more than one entry per comment. I will be using www.random.org to pick the winners. Make sure you are logged in to Disqus or leave your email address in your comment. All options are worth 1 entry.
(Mandatory) Click on the link and subscribe to the Cultures for Health newsletter. (You will receive a free kefir recipe e-book to download.)
- Become one of my fans through Google Connect if you aren’t already! (It’s over there on your right . . . see all of the little people?)
- Read about The Nourished Kitchen e-course and tell me one thing that you would like to learn if you enrolled in it.
- Read my blog post about making Water Kefir and tell me you did so . . . be honest.
- What recipe would you make with your Water Kefir grains?
- Tweet or blog about the giveaway and then come back and leave me the link. Only once a day, please.
- Tell me why you want to win some water kefir grains and how long have you been wanting to make this delightful beverage.
- What else would you like me to do a tutorial on? Pick something out from Cultures for Health or something from your own brain.
- Subscribe to my blog.
- Leave me a note that will make me laugh!
Remember, only #1 is mandatory. The rest of the entries are optional, but you MUST comment separately for each one.
The Fine Print: I will email you when you have won. You must respond within 48 hours.
Contest ends February 27, 2011 at Midnight
Author’s Note: I was not given this product to review from Cultures for Health. I purchased it over a year ago, BUT you will be given a new batch of water kefir grains and strainer. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine unless otherwise noted.