What Am I Reading?
There are a few things that the Hottie Hubby has kidded me about ever since I have known him. But I think these are the very things that he finds charming about me, if I do say so. But they also drive him up the wall.
- I leave my water glasses everywhere. Just yesterday, my mom probably brought down 7 glasses from my bathroom.
- I love to go to public places like the mall, farmer’s markets, or the Monon (a bike trail in our city) and make up stories about people. In fact, I am often guilty of that during our dates . . . but he typically joins me in my story crafting!
- Everything is a “known fact.”
- It isn’t uncommon for me to have MULTIPLE books going at one time.
Due to the fact that I often have a lot of books going on a once, I am finding myself maybe a little overwhelmed at the moment. So, I think that I am doing this post for my benefit. But in case you were wondering this is a list of books that I am currently reading. Maybe I’ll write a little ditty about each book after I finish them.
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickins
- Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larson
- Living With Less So Your Family Has More by Mark and Jill Savage
- Miniskirts, Mothers, & Muslims by Christine A. Mallouhi
- This Little Prayer of Mine by Anthony DeStefano
- Forget Me Not by Vicki Hinze
- So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore
- The Divine Mentor by Wayne Cordeiro
- The Daniel Fast by Susan Gregory
- She’s Gonna Blow by Julie Ann Barnhill
- The Complete Guide to Staying and Getting Organized by Karen Ehman
- Honey for a Child’s Heart by Gladys Hunt
- Muslims, Christians, and Jesus by Carl Medearis
- The Sacred Meal by Nora Gallagher
- Soups and Muffins by Sue Gregg
- An Introduction to Whole Grain Baking by Sue Gregg
- Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby
- Last but not least, my Bible.
And there are actually a few more books that I have that I WANT to read that are just laying around. Sigh.